Name: Encore SW
Address: Unit 1B, 21c Brunel Road, Saltash, PL12 6LF
Terms & Conditions of Use
The term Encore SW or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office and company registration number is listed above. The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and lawful use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, audio, video, animation, graphics and downloads. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice at the bottom of this web page, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Encore SW is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected, your personal data is kept safe and all relevant laws and regulations are implemented. If you would like to know more about how we capture and store your data please contact email@example.com.
We may update this policy from time to time so you should ensure you regularly review this page to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain analytical information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use Google Analytics to track your website activity anonymously.
When you raise a query with us we capture your email address, name, telephone number and whether you consent to receive marketing updates from us. We call this Contact Information.
How do we use your information?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Contact Information you supply to respond to any queries you have and where you have provided relevant consent and your Marketing Information to send you blog and marketing updates.
What do we do with your personal information?
We only share your Personal Information with third parties to help us securely store your information and use it as listed above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here .
Finally, the only way we may share your Personal Information is to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Providing you with marketing information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, we are able to provide you with relevant marketing information where we believe you would be interested as an existing client or prospect or where you have provided consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any time or ask that we cease sending any further marketing updates, by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we keep your information
We keep your Contact Information for as long as is necessary to deal with any queries you may have.
If you have consented to be kept up to date on our marketing activities, we will keep your information until that time when you unsubscribe from our notifications.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights in relation to your data:
- To ask to confirm that your data is being used and request a copy of that data. This is called a Subject Access Request. We may charge a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with this information. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above if you would like to make a subject access request.
- To ask that we correct inaccurate data that we may have on you. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to request a data correction.
- To ask us to delete all data we hold on you. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request to be forgotten.
- To ask us to not process your personal data for direct marketing and promotional purposes. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to make this request.
- To obtain and reuse your data for your own personal uses with other services. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request your portable data.
- To object to the way we are processing your data following which we will stop. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above if you wish to object to how we are processing your data.
- To prevent automated decision making and profiling in relation to your data. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request we do not automatically profile your data
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Encore SW and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Encore SW . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Encore SW takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.